Photo



Metal Head Necklace

Cardboard & leather string with aluminum foil, denim, and felt, Mod Podge protective coating.

$6



Betsey Johnson necklace (see more betsey johnson necklaces)





Pinnochio’s Lament, silver necklace, $135

This sterling sperm whale silver pendant wings open to reveal the skeleton inside!”

Cool.



I want these so bad. Hopefully, if I go to Disneyland this summer I can find them.





© copyright, all rights reserved.

Photo by: Slavica Butorac.



Please excuse multiple postings on mood rings. I bought one recently on vacay & have loved the joys of watching them change colour again & again. They’re a childhood gem that I think should be relived again.

-Cory U



(via Really tiny tropical fish studs in sterling silver by Fingerprince)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...