I’m sooo ready for the fall mark. mag to be here!





Just some of my rings. One of them being my Vongola cloud ring :> oh Hibari~ 

COATT morse coded :

Lovely.  I want one!  :)

The weather in NYC is BEYOND out of control. I am really confused as to what is going on. Winter is not even close to being over and the weather has been horrible on a daily basis ?.


I cannot explain how much of a non-winter girl I am. Rain boots, snow boots, puffy jackets, hats/scarves/gloves and ponytail hair days are just NOT my thing. I really need mother nature to get it together. It’s bad enough that the winter season brings cold weather, but AWFUL weather on a daily basis has me feeling like I live in Alaska and I know that I purposely do not live in a place like that for this very reason.

SMDH!

Moving right along…

Anyone that knows me, knows how important jewlery is to me. I am an accessories whore full time and LOVE IT! I do not feature enough rings on my weekly fierce finds so today I decided this week we should “put a ring on it” as Beyonce says. 

~  F I E R C E  F I N D S  ~
?
Name:Fitzgearld Stretch Ring
Price: $12.00

Name:Samantha Stretch Rings
Price: $12.00

Name:Fleur D Ring
Price: $12.00


Name:Vintage Ellen Ring
Price: $10.00

Name:Maria Stretch Ring
Price: $12.00


Five rings for five days this week. These are all new arrivals from one of my Go To sites - Shop The Look.

Yanni.



?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...